...and since we're taking bedtime routines, I think I'll just type mine up. Like I said, these things change so quickly. I really do wish that a bath could be part of our routine, but my poor little one shrivels up like a, I don't even know, something peely, dry, and red. so we don't bathe much around here. Judge me, I dare you :) anyway...
1. We clean her earrings, ears, neck, and behind her ears. It's amazing what she can hide in her neck.
2. She is then promptly slathered in her smell-less eczema cream (oh how I long for a sweet smelling babe!).
3. Bum is changed and creamed.
4. Jammies are put on, it's a battle to get those arms through the sleeves every.single.time! We also put socks on under her footie pajamas, is that weird? And then she goes into the sleep sack. We don't have bumpers so we've sturggled with her getting her legs stuck through the crib bars. Sad.
5. She eats her little heart out.
6. We read a book (Fairy Birds and The Biggest Kiss are our favorites right now)
7. We sing a song - or 10, if we just can't bear to leave her sweet smile.
8. We say our family prayers.
9. She receives about 5 trillion kisses.
10. We turn on the humidifier, say I love you, and close the door. Crying usually ensues for a couple minutes. She's turning out fine.
Oh, this girl has my heart!