Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just A Little Break

...from all of those California pictures. Mostly because I forgot to get some more off of Jeremy's phone. It's hard work I tell you, emailing every individual picture. I cannot wait to get a new camera. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next month or so.

Speaking of cameras, I  do ridiculous amounts of review reading and spec research before purchasing, but I also love suggestions from YOU. So, this is the camera that I'm kind of considering. Does anyone have it? Or do you have any other suggestions? I'm looking for a more advanced point and shoot, but not a dSLR - I don't think I'm smart enough for those at this time in my life. Looking for something is the middle. Catch my drift?

Thanks for your help!

Lastly, I saw these shoes in person while walking around the many shopping areas that we visited. Aren't they beauties?


Then I got a little sad after I looked at the price tag. J.rue always teases me and says that I have an innate gift to choose the most expensive thing in the store. It's a curse. These probably won't be happening anytime so, but I can admire from afar.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a Sony NEX 5N. It is incredible! Rated Best Camera Under $700.

    ReplyDelete