Monday, May 21, 2012

Preview: Naked Head

I don't know about yours, but my ipad strongly resists when I try to send pictures via email. With that being said, I don't have the before or the after to show you...yet. Just the middle. But I will win this battle with my ipad eventually and you will be able to bask is all of j.rue's humpty dumpty head glory.


Doesn't it just make you all tingly inside with excitement? He was being kind of a stinker while I was clipping so I almost left it like this. But then I didn't. I'm so nice.

Hopefully more to come later today.

UPDATE: The Before finally made his appearance.


The cutting of one's hair is taken very seriously in this house.

UPDATE: The After has graced us with his presence 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



H A P P Y   M O N D A Y! 

2 comments: