Friday, May 25, 2012

Link Love


So, I kind of pooped out of blogging mid-week. Mostly because I forgot my computer, oops. We're leaving for California tonight (squeeeeeeal), but I'm determined to bring old faithful along and keep up with my blogging. I'll at least post my favorite picture of the day. Thank you for all of your wonderful beach and cali suggestions, I knew I could count on you guys. So, until Monday...

I would wear these forever, even if they went out of style.

Amen, Sista

How common is your birthday? Apparently my birthdate is quite popular. How is it I only know 2 other people with my birthday? Any other July 26ers out there?

I was up until 2:00 am packing and got up at 5:15 to get to work on time. Not a link, I just thought you might like to know.

Folded Money from the Tooth Fairy.

Running x15

Heads Up, 7UP

Delicious Summer Hair

Have you thought about these since April? Made any changes?

Summer Beach Reads and some more

Dear Netflix, Please add. Love, all of us.

Love Letters. Start from the beginning and end...at the end.

iloveyouwearyourseatbeltrememberwhoyouarehavefun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment