Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10--> wednesday edition

1. While in Denver I came home with 2 new favorites:
The first is this Aveda hand cream. Honestly, I've never been impressed with a lotion or hand cream. I've had some okay one's, but nothing that's knocked my socks off. Well, that changed last week. It's totally moisturizing, smells delicious, and is not greasy, just soft. I think I can appropriately use the word supple...mmm.

The second; SpaRituals nail polish, another Aveda discovery. Did you know that when you get a pedicure at one of those salons you get to KEEP THE NAIL POLISH? Score! Right now they have 3 colors available that proceeds breast cancer research, I love them all!


2. While I was in Denver I also got to get together with my big from Kappa. It was so fun to catch up with her. We didn't get any pictures, but this is one that was taken literally 5 seconds after we met. It was love at first sight. Miss you Heather!


3. "What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me..." I know you all know what show this song belongs too. As you all know, I love NetFlix. Now, I love them even more because they added all of the Wonder Years. I love me some Fred Savage! Now, they just need to get Boy Meets World up on the website and I'd be set.

4. I've had a slight obsession with bracelets. If you haven't checked out J Crew's Enamel Banges, please do. They're the bomb.com

5. This will hang somewhere in my house someday:

6. Jeremy and I have these weird little bugs in our house {don't judge} they're kind of like tiny moths and they drive us nuts. We've decided that we can't handle them anymore. So, we're having a competition to see who can kill the most. {me: 14 j: 12} We're hoping they die. soon.

7. I pulled out my flannel jammies this week. love them. I have my eyes one these Long Jane's for Christmas eve. Hint hint hun!

8. Some dumb kids {or possibly an axe murderer} keep door bell ditching me {2x so far}, and I'm home alone. I hate being home alone at night. Maybe if they do it again I'll chase them down the street and show them what's up. Yeah right.

9. I found the best salsa, I would even venture to say that it tastes homemade. Don't judge me you domestic goddesses.

10. I got my fall/halloween decor up, finally! A year or so ago I bought a chalk board with the intention of writing on it regularly. Did not happen. I am determined to utilize it for all 3 holidays. This is what I've come up with so far...

Happy Hump Day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Little I love that I got to see you while you were in Denver and I will see you again when I am in SLC and we will take pictures!

    ReplyDelete