Friday, September 9, 2011

birthdays come early at this house...

As I'm sure you've realized by now, we don't have birthdays...we have birthday weekends or weeks. But this post doesn't really have anything to do with that. The first half of J's birthday present came in the mail yesterday {compy}, the second half will be here tomorrow {xbox, bla}. I tried to convince him to wait until his birthday...ya right. He ripped that puppy open the moment he got it. This was his reaction:

{please ignore our bedspread...our real one is in the process of being washed...promise}

This is what he looked like today {while watching a football game on the new hardware}...

enthused, yes? As for the game system coming tomorrow, I'm not so enthused. When we got married I was determined to not have any of that stuff. Well...I made it 3 years, but it might not be too bad. I mean how much can you do with 0 games and 1 controller. I think I might be able to handle it. The only reason why I'm kinda okay with it is because I may see a Kinect in our near future. But it's still blurry.

Anyway...thank you James for finding the great deal! And happy {early} birthday Jeremy Scott! I hope you enjoy your presents...cause it's all you're gettin!

not really. kind of.

YAY! It's the weekend. Anyone want to paint the town red with us tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment