Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1

1. No 10 this week, I'm pooped. Just 1. J had a good birthday {at least that's what he told me} We both spent yesterday working, so we only had a couple hours in the evening, but it was fun just to be together. {I was mean and didn't decorate much, BUT the house was squeaky clean}We did birthday stuff with J's family Sunday and yesterday with mine. He really is going skydiving with my mom. Saturday. Between Conference Sessions. Should I be worried?

We started a new tradition this year, recorded birthday interviews. I'm glad Jeremy went first, they're kinda awkward to start off with, but I think we'll appreciate them in a couple of years, especially when the off-spring come.




That's all for today, I have mounds of work calling my name.


p.s. I'm looking for a leopard print cardi, has anyone seen a cute reasonably priced one lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment