Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ten

1. Last night I went to drink some water and ended up drinking nail polish remover. Lesson learned: do not put nail polish remover on your bedside table.

2. I made two boiled eggs last night to bring to lunch today, I'm thinking I may stink up the office.

3. We are going to Newport Beach over Labor day with my fam, Cale has a soccer tournament, I have come to love those because we get to watch him play a couple games and then we play the rest of the time.  We're keeping our fingers crossed that Jeremy will be able to go, dang school and job searches!

4. I don't know if I'll make it to 10 today, not a lot of excitement at Ruesch Manor. We've just been busy getting ready for school and fitting out last minute summer stuff.

5. This is the most beautiful purse I've ever seen in my life. You know how everyone has a thing? A weakness that they can't pass up like shoes or jeans? I didn't think I had one. I've decided I actually do, it's leather bags.

6. Walmart still has no good produce, even when it's in season. Oh how I wish it did.

7. Jeremy and I have been driving to work/school for the past two days. It's kind of a love/hate thing. I'm anal about being on time, and he's on his own schedule. I really have loved spending the extra time together though.

8. Lately, I've been on the hunt for some tall socks to wear with my boots. Not a ton of luck until I found a website that just sells socks called Sock Dreams. They have every kind of sock imaginable. Yes, most of them are kind of weird, but they had awesome knee/boot socks for $5-$8 in every color and with free shipping {fast shipping!}. Beats $15/pair, which is the cheapest I could find ANYWHERE. I highly recommend it.

9. We found out this week that Gary {Jeremy's dad} might not be home as early as we thought because of a hurricane that is moving towards their work site. The soldiers are safe, but keep them and the people in Ghana that could be affected by the hurricane in your prayers.

10.I made it to 10, but have nothing else to add. Well, maybe we'll go swimming this weekend. That sounds fun. What do you think hun?

Have A Happy Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment