Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Matte

Matte Nail Polish. Is it really "the" fall trend?

I'm a little iffy. It looks kind of cool, but kind of like a chalk board Some of the colors are awesome, I just might miss the glossi-ness. I've seem some plum, navy, and taupe colors that look pretty...but maybe just on my toes. . I might have to buy a bottle and give it a try.






{are her nails not kind of creepy long?}

Oh, and I found this product by Essie that makes any polish matte. Interesting...

Has anyone tried/plan on trying it?

Do you like it?

TELL ME!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Essie matte polish and did not really like it- looks too chalky. Btw- I'm thinking about getting some of those pants from Nordstrom! You may have sold me on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should! and tell me how much you love them after you do :)

    ReplyDelete