Monday, August 29, 2011

Lashes

I took my eyelash extensions off this weekend. I think I need a break for a while {i really miss rubbing my eyes}. I was nervous that I would feel {not very attractive} once I took them off, I've heard that's how people feel.

But...

they are getting expensive and driving 40 minutes to get them done ever 3 weeks is starting to wear on me and my car. So, this weekend I took it upon myself to find the perfect mascara, in hopes of not feeling completely horrendous {dramatic much?} I think I may have...

It's by benefit and called "they're real!" It got great reviews on Makeup Alley, Sephora, and Ulta's website so I figured it was worth a shot. So far, so good. As far as I can see it curls, lengthens, and adds volume. It doesn't dry out or flake off, it's not goopy and clumpy like some new full mascara bottles are, and I haven't noticed any raccoon eyes. All around winner in my book. The advertising is kind of tacky {c'mon folks are we selling boobs or mascara?} and almost feels like they're advertising to men, but what can ya do? 

and...

come to find out, after I had taken them off, I didn't feel hideous. It will be nice to have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment