Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Naked Feet

Yesterday was TOM's "One Day Without Shoes."


When I first saw Toms I didn't get why they were the cat's meow -- I didn't even think they were that cute. Then I found out that they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair bought. So, I debated it for a while and decided to get some...
Not only have they grown on me, but they're also soooo comfortable. I definitely plan on getting more in the future. Anywho...back to "one day without shoes." I heard about it a couple days again and thought, "I probably can't do that, but I can at least wear my shoes." Well, I forgot today. BUT, I saw people all over campus going bare foot. I think it's so cool that people will go bare foot all day (even around campus) and it's a great way to raise awareness about the need for shoes. I've decided I'm definitely doing it next year!

So if you have some extra cash laying around go get yourself and a child a pair of shoes.

Oh and speaking of cute shoes...I got these this weekend:
I've never been able to wear shoes like this, but these are a born brand (old lady brand) and they are SO comfy. I wore them for 8 hours today and made it. I can't usually even make it thru church! So, I would head over to DSW if I were you.



Did any of you go without shoes yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment