Wednesday, May 8, 2013

PINS & NEEDLES

Just so you know, this post is basically as dumb, if not dumber, than yesterday. My mind is just so focused on tomorrow at 5:30 that my fingers can't come up with very good words. So, you might just want to stop here. Unless you have a really boring desk job and honestly have nothing better to do. Also, I'm looking for pregnancy pillow advice, so if you have any, please comment and share. Thanks.

My limbs are starting to go numb. Morning, evening, and night. During the day I've resorted to restless legs, because I've seen varicose veins, ouch. The nighttime is not so easy. So, I've been researching different kinds of body pillows. No matter what, they seem like they will take up a significant amount of bed. I'm getting to the point where I don't care. I've always been a side sleeper, but I think I was also part back sleeper as well, and since that's really not the best option, you know numb limbs and all. It also may be time to kick the fur kids out of bed. Yes, our dogs, both, sleep with us. We're gross, I know.

Anyway, this is what I've found:


Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow




Number 4 is very tempting, but I don't want to take up our whole queen, so I'm leaning more towards the 3rd. I need some solid back and front support. My only question is, where in the heck do you store this while it's not in use? Maybe it will make for a nice TV pillow.

Told you, dumb post. Tomorrow's will be better, promise.

1 comment:

  1. those all look really really comfy right now and i'm not even growing a baby.

    ReplyDelete