Friday, April 20, 2012

Link Love



I'm BAAACK, and made it thru the week. Woo, it was not a pretty one. So, remember how last week I didn't have any link love to share with you? Well now I do {hopefully -- I'm not around to check}. Doing anything fun this weekend? We're heading up to a cabin...to eat food, watch movies, and hang out with some of our favorite folks. It's my kind of weekend. Enjoy!

- I double dog dare you.

- Pillow Talk

-Gentle Reminders

- Orange you glad?

- I shall eat this at least once a week for the rest of my life.

- This makes my heart happy

- I'm in love with this man's voice and this duo's sound.

- A class about love? Sign me up!

- Trouty Pout {not a GLEE reference}

- For all the 90s girls out there

- The balancing act - fact or fiction?



Please bless that these links are showing up. Amen.

Happy Friday!

iloveyouwearyourseatbeltrememberwhoyouarehavefun!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, i absolutely LOVE the 90's girl problems twitter account. i always want to retweet everything that they say. too funny :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete