Friday, September 30, 2011

Conference & the inner child

i love having a bestie co-worker. she shares gummy bears when i'm stressed, makes me laugh after 4 straight hours of appointments, goes speed shopping with my during the lunch hour and loves all the same things & restaurants that I do. It's love...


Yesterday, at {noodles} she decided that we needed to find our inner child after the day we'd had. we found that...


...that we have an insatiable love of taking self-portraits. Yup, we for sure did this in public and people stared. I think they were secretly jealous that their lunch break wasn't as fun. The best thing about my co-worker bestie is that i can take her home with me on the weekends Friday evenings to play. I think J will appreciate the much needed football watching sans estrogen break. You're welcome hun!



On a more serious note, I found this quote and LOVED it. I printed it out and carry it around with me in my wallet...
\

This is a constant reminder of all the many things that I have to be thankful for and to also remind me that everything happens in the Lord's time. I know everyone has already said it, but I am quite excited for conference this weekend. It's such a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend. The weather is always perfect {a little bit o' rain}and we get to just be with our families and listen to our church leaders. Tune into conference, even if you don't usually. Sunday afternoon session is usually my most favorite {2 - 4 pm}


Have a happy Friday! I'm jetting off to Denver Sunday evening for an advising conference. I won't pretend I'm not a little excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment