Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bieber Fever

Today Melinda and I went to see the Justin Bieber movie. Our husbands refused to pay to go and see the movie, so we decided to just go do it without them : ) I think it's safe to say that we both have a case of Bieber Fever and we're dang proud of it!



I've never been super into him {he is 6 years younger than me} but I've thought most of his songs were catchy and I heard the movie was pretty good. Well it was, I would even go see it again. Probably not until it hits the RedBox, but I plan on making Jeremy watch it with me. I will say that I throughly enjoyed watching crazy 13 year old girls getting hauled off stage by security and watching others cry uncontrollably when he sang their favorite song. Okay, maybe if he called me up on stage to be his "one less lonely girl" I would get a little teary eyed. I was really surprised how musically talented he is, boy can do more than sing and has a shoe collection that any girl would be jealous of.

Needless to say, we LOVED it and continued to listen to his song Never Say Never twice on the way to dinner. Don't judge, it's a good one and Jaden Smith is probably the cutest boy in the world.


We also got our makeup done at Bobbi Brown this afternoon and I think this goes without saying, but we walked out of there looking pretty smokin' HOT. I love fun Saturdays, especially ones filled with makeovers and Justin Bieber : )


No comments:

Post a Comment