Monday, August 2, 2010

second blog

Okay, I'm being really brave and posting this instead of letting people accidently run across it, but I am starting a new blog. I'm still going to keep this one to update everyone about us and random things that I decide I love. This new blog is about my health (sounds interesting to you I'm sure).  I'm going to dedicate a whole year to become as healthy as possible. No, that does not mean get as skinny as possible, but it will be a little about loosing a few lbs.

So if you want to read it, go for it. If you think it's stupid then just don't. Letting people know about it just might help me keep up on it. So, thats all. If ya wanna check it out click here.

But keep looking at this one, it's more fun and probably WAY more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment