Thursday, June 17, 2010

I met the Buxom Babes

There is finally a good Sephora in Utah!!!
Before, I never let myself look at the website because I get to nervous about ordering things like make-up online, but since there is one here I let myself go wild and that is when I met all of the buxom babes. I've seen some of their stuff in the Bare Escentuals store, but they have even more stuff at Sephora. So now my workout wish list consists of:

1. Buxom Lash - got really really good reviews and my short eyelashes need all the help they can get!


2. Buxom Lips in Coral Poppy

3. Inside Eyeliner


4. This one isn't buxom, but I'm still looking for 'the one' in face wash so I going to try Philosophy's line


If anyone else has any good product suggestions as far as make-up and skin care go let me know please!!! I'm always looking for good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I have used Philosophy! Love it! Their microdermabrasion is awesome. I have since switched to Dermalogica. Love it as well. My face hasn't gotten the memo that I am no longer a teenager and contiues to break out!

    ReplyDelete