Monday, May 10, 2010

$Mother's Day$

We had a wonderful Mother's Day! 

It started at church when the primary sang "I Often Go Walking" (MY FAVORITE!) and "Grandmother" in sacrament. I'm one of the primary choristers so I got to help them learn and sing the songs. They are all so cute, I can't wait to have some of my own...in one to two years : ). Then we went over to Jeremy's mom's. They had just gotten back from Hawaii (SO JEALOUS!!!) I didn't get any pictures with her unfortunately, so hopefully this weekend I can snag some. We had a good time hearing about their trip and looking at their beautiful pictures. After we headed over to my mom's for dinner with my grandparents. My mom, grandma, and I had a little photo shoot after, compliments of my sweet husband. I love them so much!

Isn't this one so cute of my grandma? I love her smile.


I am so thankful for the family that I was put into, it was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment