Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summertime and the Livin's Easy


Sublime reminds me of high school summers, driving around way to late at night and getting in just enough trouble, and I just loved it.

Did you know that at 5:09 pm today it will officially be summer? Well, it is. I'll be celebrating by fighting evening traffic, but I surely will have my sunroof open and some kind of summer play list bumpin', except my car doesn't bump, so we'll see how that goes.

Oh, and I also thought you would want to see this:


This being my brother's hair. Don't be fooled, it's not a pony tail (gross), just a strip of long hair that doesn't proceed to the top of his head. That's not normal right? I'm hoping he'll at least let me shave the sides this weekend. Oh buddy.

Also, on my way to girls camp, my alternator went out, meaning my battery died while I was driving, with a car full of girls and gear. I don't handle stress well, but I didn't even cry. I should receive a standing ovation. I did get to ride in a tow truck for my first time. It was kind of exciting. I'm guessing it feels like riding in a police car for the first time, but I think I'll try to avoid that one for as long as possible. This is an official record for my posterity: Your mother rode in a tow truck and did not cry. Hopefully I have posterity.


Alrighty, that's all I have for you today. Which is probably a good thing, because sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment