Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to the Grind

I had the privileged to do a guest post over here and silly me, I forgot to link up. SO, if you want to read it, you can go HERE.

It's been a crazy couple weeks at Ruesch Manor. We've had lots of driving, planning, vacationing, heat rash, and camp - I honestly wouldn't have it any other way BUT with that being said, I'm so ready to get back to my routine and back to the grind. There is something so comforting about a schedule.

I am having major withdrawals from girls camp, who woulda thought? Cutest sweetest girls, really and truly.

aaannddd since I have way to many emails to count that I need to respond too, here are some crappy cell phone pictures of the last few weeks (in no particular order because well, that would just take forever. remember those emails?)...




















Maybe we're a little too into ourselves? I don't know.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment